The Kimye Kompass
Keeping up with Kimye: what will the name of baby #2 be?
Aside from presidential debates and world wars, other news that has us on the edge of our seats is the potential name of Kimye's baby boy. Probably the biggest baby spectacle since the royal birth, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting their second bundle of joy in December, and everyone is dying to know what they will name him. In-depth research, interviews, and tapping into Stylight's most technologically-advanced product processors, we have developed a compass to detect 7 categorial directions the couple might visit to name their first son. Here are our top 12 picks!
You can choose to click one of our suggested names in the interactive 'kompass', or you might have your own ideas-- use #KimyeKompass to share on social!
Why These Names?
- Robert: after Kim's brother, and her father, passed away in 2003 of Esophageal cancer
- Omari: after Kanye's middle name which means, "God the highest." Fitting, huh?
The couple is said to be spiritual, and tends to be inspired by astrology and other natural elements.
- Winter: after Kim's due date rumored to be on Christmas day. And because, Winter West sounds kinda cool.
- Sirius: if 'North' means the highest star, than maybe they'll opt to choose the brightest star for their son.
- South: after the most sought out joke on the internet.... South West Airlines.
- Easton: Kim has said on one or more occassions that she likes the name; however, hubby Kanye West wasn't a fan. She might overrule
After Kanye's (long) announcement at this year's VMAs, the crowd was speechless after he annouced his decision to takeover the Oval office in 2020. We wouldn't be surprised if he was already thinking about his first son to follow his lead for presidential candidacy.
- Washington: the first President of the United States America.
- Kennedy: wildly popular in the US, and overseas. His initials would also be K.K.
Kim and Kanye never cease to surprise us. Here are some creative names that might make the cut:
- Wild Wild: because how funny would Wild Wild West be?
- Nazareth: after the childhood home of Kanye’s savor, Jesus. Yeezus.
A model and loyalist to Givenchy, and a newly street designer with collections already debuted during NYFW, Kim and Kanye are clearly huge fashion enthusiasts. They might find some inspiration in this category too.
- Balmain: since Kim and Kanye are Balmain’s brand ambassadors as seen in the SS15 menswear campaign, and long time besties with Olivier Rousteing, the Creative Director.
- Gap: Kanye's made his love for the brand very known- “I’d like to be the Steve Jobs of Gap,” in an interview with Style.com. “I have a romance with the GAP," in an interview with Vanity Fair.
Did we miss one? Tell us what you think the name of Kimye's Baby #2 will be?